Master of Business Administration Degree
On-Campus and Online MBA Degree Overview
Alongside other top business schools, Regent University offers a rigorous and convenient Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Regent was ranked number one by U.S. News & World Report, 2013 for faculty credentials and training. Our flexible online MBA program addresses strategic opportunities produced by a global economy, entrepreneurial approaches to problem solving, and capitalizing on new business ventures, as well as the growing need for ethical decision making. Firmly grounded in traditional business theory and contemporary concepts, our Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP) accredited MBA program is further enhanced by the incorporation of Judeo-Christian values, which yield a balanced, biblical perspective on global integration and effective business practices to help you successfully develop, execute, launch and lead new or expanded enterprises anywhere across the globe.
Master of Business Administration Highlights
Curriculum: View courses and descriptions.
Length: 42 credits. May be completed in as little as 16 months. Each course is 8-weeks in length and students may begin the program in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
Format: Pursue your MBA in Virginia, or take courses in a flexible online format. Full-time or part-time course schedules available. No on-campus component is required for most concentrations. Students may attend SBL Express, our two-day on-campus event that fosters collaboration, interaction and professional development for students and alumni.
Important Links: Faculty | Apply Now | Tuition & Financial Aid | MBA FAQs
Features: We offer affordable tuition rates, financial aid and military education benefits. In addition, there is no GMAT required for admission.
Concentrations: The MBA program offers the following concentrations to equip students to shape the future of business and leadership around the world.
- Finance & Investing
- General Management
- Healthcare Management*
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
The Master of Business Administration program will prepare you for business administration in all sectors, developing innovative business strategies, launching new businesses and other endeavors, and capitalizing on global business opportunities.
Master of Business Administration graduates will:
- Design marketing strategies and plans specific to customer/consumer and market needs in global markets.
- Create technology innovation plans based on consumer needs that bring about growth in corporate products, services and ideas that align with innovation theory.
- Develop and recommend preferred human resource systems and plans sensitive to the dynamics of corporate human behavior in different global contexts.
- Use accounting and financial information for decision-making purposes in diverse business settings and situations.
- Develop operations plans and determine appropriate quality improvement strategies for product manufacturing and service delivery in diverse global cultures and environments.
- Construct and present business strategies and plans that meet the funding requirements of the financial investment community for either a new business or a new product/service within an existing company.
In addition to the core course competencies above, our MBA graduates will be able to:
- Apply biblical principles to contemporary business problems.
- Communicate clearly in both written and oral forms.
- Manage ethically in cross-cultural environments.
- Identify problems in an organization and develop values-based solutions.
The faculty and staff of the School of Business & Leadership value students and want to see you succeed. Throughout the online master's program and when life challenges arise, we want to provide as much support as possible to help you complete your degree. This support includes:
- A clear, step-by-step process to assist with enrollment, which will accompany the acceptance letter.
- A military discount for military members and veterans
- An assigned academic faculty advisor to serve as the student's primary contact for advising issues throughout the program.
- A one-time graduate scholarship may be provided to assist in certain circumstances.
- An optional two-day, on-campus event called SBL Express fosters collaboration, interaction and professional development for students and alumni.
- Faculty and staff who respond to student emails and phone calls within 48 hours.