This is a preliminary schedule and has not been finalized yet; however, it provides a forecasted format.
|Thursday, October 6, 2022|
|3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Check-in & CPW 101 Sessions|
|6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Academic & Student Services Fair|
|8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||UnChapel|
|Friday, October 7, 2022|
|5:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.||ROTC Enhanced Physical Training|
|8:00 am - 8:30 a.m.||Late Arrival Check-in|
|8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||Welcome & Admissions Session|
|10:10 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.||Student Resources Panel|
|11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Family Information Sessions|
|12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Family Information Sessions|
|12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.||Lunch|
|2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||- Parent Sessions|
- Student Sessions
|4:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||Dinner|
|7:00 p.m.||We Are Messengers Concert (Doors open at 6:00 p.m.)|
|Saturday, October 8, 2022|
|8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Adventure Tracks:|
- Chrysler Museum of Art
- Oceanfront Exploration
|8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Honors Competition|
Choose Your Saturday Track (October 8, 2022)
- For Invited Honors College Applicants Only
- Please note that business-formal attire is required on Saturday
It’s your time to shine! Choose this track if you’ve been pre-invited to compete for Honors scholarships.
8:00 a.m. - Check In
Time TBD - Faculty Interviews | Timed Essay
Interested in the Honors College but still need to apply? Learn more
Explore one of these favorite regional pastimes:
- Visit the Virginia Beach Boardwalk—a 28-feet wide marvel that stretches three miles and features a separate bike path—and enjoy the many things the oceanfront offers. Read more here.
- Enjoy a trip to First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach with its 1.5 miles of sandy Chesapeake Bay beach frontage and 20 miles of trails. Read more here.
- Join a Guided Tour at the Chrysler Museum of Art in Norfolk, Virginia. Free admission to the museum. Read more here.
Transportation is provided for students only. Departures start at 8:30 a.m. from campus, returning to campus by 2 p.m.