Financial Aid Resources
Regent University offers a number of financial aid resources including:
- Financial Avenue offers interactive online courses designed to assist undergraduate students. These courses will help students in understanding financial aid, budgeting, contracts, credit, credit history, and identity theft. Adventures In Education provides financial tips for students regarding managing credit and debt wisely. The resources on this page will help students understand how they can become a responsible credit card user.
- Financial Awareness Basics provides everything you need to make smart decisions about your financial future. There are also tips and tools available to help you manage your money and prepare you for financial success.
- Money Management Tips for International Students is an informative PowerPoint Presentation with tips on how to budget and save money in the United States.
- Scholarships & Financial Aid For Minority Students offers resource guides for minorities, veterans and students with disabilities.
- Deciding How Much to Borrow provides helpful tips to help you determine how much to borrow.
- MyMoney is dedicated to teaching the basics of financial education. This is a helpful resource, especially if you need advice or assistance to buy a home, balance your checkbook or invest in your 401k.
- College Budgeting 101 is sourced by Debt.org. It offers helpful tips for planning your educational and living expenses while in school.
- Building and Repairing Credit History is another helpful link from Debt.org. Here you may find information on basic credit reporting as well as some helpful tips on improving your score.
- Student Loan Exit Counseling is a requirement for all student loan borrowers to complete at the end of their program. The Student Financial Aid Office provides various ways to fulfill this requirement.
- The Simple Dollar’s Debt Payoff Calculator helps you understand your debt and what happens when you pay a little extra. You may also compare your current payoff approach against an accelerated payoff plan.