APPLYING TO REGENT UNIVERSITY
Applying to college is stressful under the best circumstances, so now more than ever we want to make your admissions process as easy as possible. Our counselors are ready to speak with you about your next steps! In the meantime, take a look at these links to help you on your admissions journey:
4 EASY STEPS TO APPLYING
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Submit your application at www.regent.edu/apply.
Step 2: Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Submit your unofficial high school or college transcripts to regent.edu/items.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES-approved company.
Step 3: Submit your test scores (optional)
- Submit your SAT, ACT, or CLT test scores to unlock additional merit scholarship.
Step 4: Submit your Enrollment Deposit
- Submit your refundable $150 enrollment Deposit to secure your spot!
Non-U.S. transcripts must be evaluated by an NACES-approved company. For more details, review the Admissions Checklist on the International Students Admissions page.
International Applicants: Visit the International Students Admissions page to determine if you qualify as an international student.
ADMISSIONS TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION
As soon as your application is completed, you’ll receive an introductory email and phone call from your admissions counselor. To be considered for admission, all the outlined steps above need to be submitted.
An admissions counselor will contact you when a decision has been made. If you’re admitted, you’ll receive instructions on how to complete the online Enrollment Agreement & Housing Application.
Regent University is also a member of the Common App. If you have a Common App account you can add Regent University and complete the application for admission.