Regent University believes in equipping students with a global perspective so that they become effective change-makers. Our study abroad programs are a great avenue for students to live the Regent mission as Christian leaders around the world. If you’re looking for an exciting supplement to your academic experience, the opportunity to travel during college or graduate school offers the perfect chance to apply your studies in different cultural and global contexts. Explore our study abroad programs to see how you can participate in these once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- Study Abroad in Literary Britain and Ireland (Late Spring 2023)
- Study Abroad in Oxford, England (June 17-24, 2023)
- Study Board in Jerusalem, Israel at Hebrew University
- Italy Trip For Trauma and Safeguarding Studies (April 21 – 27, 2024)
Please review the following forms/information related to study abroad programs:
Please review the process for study abroad programs and complete the required forms.
Please read the following safety information and watch the video for gaining an insight into traveling safely abroad.
- Global Mental Health Counseling Study Abroad in Uganda (2017)
- Study Abroad in Russia (2017)
- Study Abroad Trip to London and Paris (2016)
- Literary England and Scotland (2014)