Discover how Regent University can enhance your employees’ performance and their success in the workplace by providing career advancement skills and valuable training opportunities. Nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report for exemplary online programs, our partnerships offer for-profit and nonprofit organizations educational benefits and access to professional development and consulting resources available through the university.
Our Corporate Partners agreements can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization and include a variety of benefits such as:
- Tuition discounts for benefited employees, spouses and dependents.
- Access to world-renowned faculty of scholars and practitioners in fields related to career development.
- Degree programs that integrate leadership training in a global context.
- The flexibility of earning your degree while continuing to work and according to your schedule.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Our Partner Benefits programs are available worldwide to both for-profit and nonprofit organizations of 500 employees or more.
- The Corporate Partners program is a value-added opportunity offered alongside your organization’s existing benefits programs. All employees — including their spouses and dependents — who are eligible to receive company benefits can enroll.
- Joining the Corporate Partners program is no cost to your company or your employees.
How to Enroll
Regent will work with your company’s divisional HR or Training & Development department to create a Memorandum of Understanding that outlines the discount arrangement with your organization. Regent will provide your company with a customized website containing all the information your employees will need to take part in the Corporate Partners program, including useful links to learn more about Regent University, our degree programs and more.
A Regent education provides the tools your employees need to succeed in the workplace. Our courses, taught by nationally recognized faculty, are available both online and on campus, offering flexibility for busy individuals and the convenience of studying from anywhere in the world. Regent equips its graduates with the skills necessary to achieve their goals and helps inspire leadership in the workplace and beyond.
SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
Your fully benefited employees – and their spouses and dependents – will receive a discount off the cost of tuition for associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs at Regent University. In addition, your employees will have access to company-based tuition reimbursements, Regent grants and student loans.
FLEXIBLE, ONLINE DEGREE OPTIONS
Regent is fully accredited, and many of our courses are accessible online, anywhere in the world. A number of our programs also offer a blended format, which permits a combination of on-campus and online courses.
EXPERIENCE AND MENTORSHIP
Regent’s professors include nationally recognized authors, speakers and scholars, more than 90 percent of whom hold the highest possible degree in their fields. Our faculty fulfills their calling to teach in the classroom and impart their world experience to students.
FULLY ACCREDITED PROGRAMS
Regent offers 150+ areas of study through our College of Arts & Sciences and our graduate schools.
Employees at these organizations currently experience the benefits of an education at Regent. If your company or organization is listed below, contact your HR department or your company website to qualify your eligibility.
- American Center for Law & Justice
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
- Atlantic Shores Retirement Community
- Bauer Compressors
- BenefitHub/United Healthcare
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- BrightSpring Health Services
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale/Calvary Christian Academcy
- Calvary Revival Church/Calvary Alliance of Churches & Ministries (CACM)
- Care Net
- Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia
- Charisma Media
- Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Chesapeake Public Schools
- Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
- Chick-fil-A (Scholarship America)
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters
- City of Chesapeake
- City of Portsmouth
- City of Virginia Beach
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Cox Communications
- Culpeper County Public Schools
- Dollar Bank
- DOMA Technologies
- Duke Energy
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- EdAssist/GP Strategies/Verizon**
- Erlanger Health
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI)/The Fellowship/SOFCC
- First Baptist Norfolk
- Founders Inn
- Hampton City Public Schools
- Hampton Roads Workforce Council
- Harvest Network International
- Heartbeat International
- H-E-B (Perkspot)
- Hebrew SeniorLife
- HRACS (Hampton Roads Association of Christian Schools
- International Missions Board
- JCI USA
- Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Kenneth Copeland Bible College (KCBC)/Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM)
- Leadership Development International (LDI)
- Liberty Tax Service/JTH Tax
- LifeNet Health
- Mercy Ships
- Movement Mortgage
- National Community Church
- Network of International Christian Schools – Oasis
- Newport News Public Schools
- NILD (National Institute for Learning Development)
- Norfolk Christian Schools
- Norfolk Public Schools
- Northwest Prophetic Institute
- Operation Blessing
- Papa John’s, Virginia
- Petersburg City Public Schools
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System
- Port of Virginia
- Portland Bible College
- Portsmouth City Public Schools
- Prince George’s County Public Schools
- Prince Williams County Public School
- Reinsurance Group of America
- Richmond City Sheriff’s Office
- Riverside Health System
- Salvation Army
- Scholarship America**
- Sentara Healthcare
- SIM USA
- SimVentions, Inc.
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union
- Spotsylvania Public Schools
- SSM Health
- St. Mary’s Home
- Stihl, Inc.
- Suffolk Public Schools
- TD Bank
- The Bridge Network of Churches
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM)
- Tidewater Peninsula Baptist Association
- Towne Bank
- Virginia Beach Public Schools
- Virginia Health Services, Inc.
- Waffle House (Tidewater Region)
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Wave Collective
- Wells Fargo of Virginia
- Westminster Canterbury
- Williamsburg-James City County Schools
- WinShape Foundation
- World Venture
- YMCA of South Hampton Roads
- York County School Division
**Note: Some companies may fall under the larger network of tuition benefits affiliated with these third-party partners. Your employment home page will designate if you are eligible for additional benefits.