Non-Degree & Certificate Programs
GAIN THE REGENT ADVANTAGE
- Earn your degree online or on campus
- Choose from over 150 unique areas of study
- Convenient 8- and 15-week courses
- Generous transfer policy – transfer up to 90 credit hours!
- Ranked among Top National Universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2019 and 2020
- #1 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia, U.S. News & World Report, for 8 consecutive years
- Accredited by SACSCOC, with prestigious program accreditations and credentials/designations: ABA, ACBSP, APA, ATS, CACREP, CCNE,DHS, NSA, ACSI and SCHEV.
- Instruction from world-renowned faculty of scholars and practitioners
- Top military-friendly school
INVEST IN THE LEADER IN YOU
As a world-class Christian university, Regent provides associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in areas the market demands most, including Arts & Communication, Business & Leadership, Cybersecurity, Divinity, Education, Law & Government, Nursing & Healthcare, Psychology & Counseling and STEM. With our flexible online program options, you can earn your degree around your work, family and life commitments. Come experience the Regent difference.