Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership Degree
Online Degree Overview
Led by faculty who shape students academically and encourage them spiritually, the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree emphasizes strong, ethical leadership and teaches key organizational leadership elements such as motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. The Academy of Strategic and Entrepreneurial Leadership (ASEL) accredited online master's in Organizational Leadership degree program ends with a culminating project during which students conduct research or perform an organizational intervention that incorporates all the course content of the program.
Master's in Organizational Leadership Highlights
Curriculum: View courses and descriptions.
Length: 33 credits. Full-time students may complete their master's degree in leadership in as little as 12 months. Each course is 8-weeks in length and students may begin the program in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
Format: M.A. in Organizational Leadership courses are offered as a flexible online graduate degree and were designed using an autonomous learning model. No on-campus residency is required; however, students may take advantage of an optional two-day residency.
Important Links: Faculty | Apply Now | Tuition & Financial Aid
Features: Concentrations in Future Studies, Human Resource Management, International Organizations, Leadership Coaching & Mentoring, Organizational Communication, Organizational Development Consulting, Special Topics, and Interdisciplinary Studies
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program will prepare you for for-profit and nonprofit executive leadership, training, and consulting as well as equip you with skills in strategic planning and analysis, organizational development and change, and cross-cultural leadership.
Master's in Organizational Leadership
graduates will be able to:
- Examine and apply organizational leadership theories.
- Manage organizational behavior and change to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Create leadership development plans for self-awareness and improvement.
- Employ qualitative and quantitative research for organizational analysis and problem solving.
- Facilitate organizational group formation and development.
- Apply coaching, mentoring and discipling skills to organizational leadership.
- Analyze organizational communication and the relationship of communication to organizational satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve organizational effectiveness and success.
- Utilize information technologies in the design and leadership of an organization, and identify the driving forces affecting organizations now and in the future.
- Apply organizational leadership knowledge and skills within a global context.
- Lead with integrity grounded in a Judeo-Christian worldview and values system.
The faculty and staff of the School of Business & Leadership value students and want to see you succeed. Throughout the online master's in Organizational Leadership program and when life challenges arise, we want to provide as much support as possible to help you complete your degree. This support includes:
Along with your acceptance letter, as a new student you will receive a clear, step-by-step process to assist with enrollment.
New students are assigned an academic faculty advisor to serve as their primary contact for advising issues throughout the program.
An optional two-day, on-campus residency event is held annually for face-to-face interaction with faculty and peers.
Faculty and staff respond to student emails and phone calls within 48 hours.