Top Military-Friendly Christian University
Since 2010 Regent University has been named a Top Military-Friendly University by G.I. Jobs Magazine and Military Advanced Education. Regent also is a fully accredited Servicemembers Opportunity College (SOC) and participating institution in the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding (DoD MOU) offering online and on-campus classes. Behind these important accolades is a team dedicated to putting a high-quality, high-value Christian degree program easily into the hands of our nation’s armed forces members, whether you are active duty, Reserve, National Guard, veteran, or family member.
Regent is in the top 7 percent of most-affordable private Christian universities in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) for bachelor’s programs and offers excellent military and spouse financial aid, which could mean little to no out-of-pocket costs. Regent military benefits include the Post-9/11 GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon Program and other military discounts, such as:
- Undergraduate Military Discounts
- Tuition rate of $250 per credit hour
- $100 book credit per semester (Active Duty / Veterans)
- Spouse and dependent discounts
- Graduate Military Discounts
- Tuition discounts up to 25% (Active Duty / Veterans)
- Up to 15% spouse discount (Active Duty)
- Memorandum of Understanding with U.S. Army Command & General Staff College, Joint Forces Staff College, Defense Information School, Defense Acquisition University, and Army Logistics University which provide graduates with graduate advanced standing or undergraduate transfer credit.
- NOAA and USPHS Current and Former Officers
2015 U.S. News & World Report Veteran Rankings
- #10 Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans
- #19 Best Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans
- #69 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
Ready to Visit Campus?
Contact: Military & Veterans Affairs
Direct Office: 888.638.3573
Discover Our Partnerships
Kimberly Miller, Military Veteran
"GI Bill®" is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.