Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, you must access the Writing Center’s Online Appointment Scheduler and follow these steps:
- Enter your Regent ID and password.
- You will see a calendar labeled “Central Scheduling”.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of the calendar. Choose “New Appointments”.
- Choose “Writing Center” in the “Work Group” option above “Available Time Slots” calendar.
- Click “Previous” or “Next on the right side of the screen to change available weeks.
- The times and names not labeled “Booked” are available coaching slots—click one to schedule it.
Note: If all the times slots are booked, you may place yourself on the waiting list.
- Please read the “Additional Information” section in order to know how to prepare for you appointment.
- At least 30 minutes prior to your appointment, you must send a copy of your writing assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any questions, please contact the Writing Center by calling 757.352.4925 or by emailing email@example.com.