Regent Is Your Homeschool Partner
As one of the nation’s top-tier homeschool-friendly colleges, Regent University offers both on-campus and online college courses for homeschool students. We also offer a $1,000 annual scholarship for all on-campus traditional undergraduate students who are Homeschool graduates!
- Register for Early College Classes
- Honors Bound
- Rewarding Educational Performance – Earn back your Regent tuition costs through this Early College incentive.
- Test Drive an Online Course
Many other homeschool transcript templates are available online as well as some very good record-keeping options that prepare transcripts for you for a small fee.
The homeschool transcript should:
- List all courses taken and dates completed.
- Have a cumulative GPA calculated on a 4-point scale.
- Include the graduation date only AFTER the student has graduated. Prior to graduation, an “anticipated graduation date” can be listed.
- Be kept in a safe place forever (OK, maybe not forever, but for the life of the student).
- Be signed and dated by the “School Principal.”
- Be mailed to the college in a sealed envelope with the principal’s signature over seal.
- Have the school name and address on the outside of the envelope.
Homeschool transcripts will be considered official when:
The signed transcript is delivered in a sealed envelope with the academic administrators (parent/guardian) signature over the seal of the envelope.
The signed transcript has been emailed directly from the academic administrators (parent/guardian) with an email chain/parents signature and explanation to verify that it came from the parent of the applicant.
The signed transcript has been faxed or emailed directly from the Homeschool administrator/ Guidance Counselor’s office to Enrollment Support Services, Transcript Request Department, or to the Regent Admissions Counselor. It must have a fax cover sheet or email chain to support this and must be added to the students file.