Begin the Road to Future Success
Excellence in Higher Education
The decision to pursue a degree in higher education is extremely important, affecting the outcome of your academic and professional future. Regent University's Professional Development courses aim to provide you with an inside look at college coursework and content, allowing you to take classes without committing to a specific degree program. Each class, taught over an eight week session, can be applied to your degree plan should you choose to enroll, allowing for a completion of up to 9 credit hours in total.
Benefits of Personal and Professional Development
- Customizable curriculum for the first 9 credit hours
- Substantial tuition savings compared to traditional degree programs
- Discounted application fee to $25 (other standard university fees apply).
- Completed courses are applicable to your college transcript at Regent University
- Undergraduate credit earned may be transferable to other colleges and universities
- Professional Development courses are offered online & on campus
You'll find that with our high academic standards, dedicated professors, and faith-based courses, Regent University is the perfect place for you to grow, academically, professionally and spiritually. Experience the difference for yourself.