Post-Master’s Certificate in Advancing Leadership (CAL)
The Post-Master’s Certificate in Advancing Leadership (CAL) is an online certificate of nine credit hours for teachers and administrators who wish to advance their knowledge in special education leadership. These post-master’s classes will train you to understand and assist with the special education needs in your school division.
- Transfer your credit hours from all three courses (nine hours total) into the Ed.S. in Exceptional Education Executive Leadership.
- Learn the latest research and up-to-date regulations in special education.
- Collaborate on a professional project focusing on supervision, curriculum, instruction, assessment, law, and finance.
This certificate may help advance your career in teaching and administration by equipping you as an expert in your field.
Please complete the Request Information form on this page to learn more about this program.
2022-23 Semester Check-In Deadlines
All new students are expected to check-in for the semester two weeks before the session start date. Students should apply, be accepted, enroll in their first courses, and confirm a plan to pay for their courses prior to this date.
|Session||Semester Check-In||Session Start Date|
|Session A||Friday, August 12||Monday, August 22|
|Session M||Friday, September 9||Monday, September 19|
|Session B||Friday, October 14||Monday, October 24|
|Session C||Wednesday, January 4||Monday, January 9|
|Session T||Friday, January 27||Monday, February 6|
|Session D||Friday, March 3||Monday, March 13|
|Session E||Friday, April 28||Monday, May 8|
|Session F||Friday, June 9||Monday, June 19|
Application Process – Post-Master’s Certificate in Advancing Leadership
- Submit your online application. Please apply for Graduate level, then choose Online, Desired Program: Post-Master’s Certificate in Advancing Leadership. Indicate the term you want to begin the course and Part-time.
- Provide your unofficial college transcripts. We require an official transcript indicating successful completion of a master’s degree program. Regent has partnered with DocuSign to offer a secure, electronic way for your previous college transcripts to be delivered on your behalf once you have registered for your first semester.
If you have an unofficial copy of your college transcripts, please email those to email@example.com using the subject line: EDU Certificate Application Pieces.
If you are an international student, or you earned college credit at non-US institutions, please submit your transcripts for a third-party course-by-course evaluation. Learn more and find recommended agencies.
|Certificate||Tuition Cost Per Credit Hour||Total Credits||Tuition Cost for Certificate|
|Certificate in the Law & Higher Education||$250||9||$2,250|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Autism||$250||12||$3,000|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Christian Education||$250||9||$2,250|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in eLearning Design||$250||10||$2,500|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Gifted & Talented Education for Teachers||$250||12-14||$3,000-$3,500|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)||$250||10||$2,500|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in TESOL – Adult Education-Collegiate||$250||15-18||$3,750-$4,500|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in TESOL – K-12||$250||15||$3,750|
|Post-Master's Certificate in Advancing Leadership (CAL)||$250||9||$2,250|
Student Fees Per Semester
|University Services Fee (Online Students)||$700|
|Library Orientation||$50 (one-time)|
*Rates are subject to change at any time.
Estimated Cost of Attendance: View the estimated cost of attendance to see an example of the total cost of tuition and fees.