Certificate of Graduate Studies in Leadership
The Certificate of Graduate Studies in Leadership, offered online with no on-campus residency requirement, is a graduate-level certificate designed to enhance your leadership qualities through the application of values-based principles within your organization.
- Improve your project management and people skills as you explore organizational communication, conflict resolution, negotiation techniques, the art of coaching and mentoring, and how to motivate teams.
- Enjoy an online model designed to build relationships that extend beyond the classroom, providing opportunities for camaraderie, professional networking and academic research.
Please complete the Request Information form on this page to learn more about this program.
This certificate may help advance your career in corporate, nonprofit and faith-based organizations by equipping you as an expert in your field.
2023-24 Semester Check-In Deadlines
All students are expected to check-in for the semester two weeks before the session start date. Students should apply, be accepted, enroll in their first courses, and confirm a plan to pay for their courses prior to this date.
|Session Start Date
|Friday, August 11
|Monday, August 21
|Friday, September 8
|Monday, September 18
|Friday, October 13
|Monday, October 23
|Thursday, January 4
|Monday, January 8
|Friday, January 26
|Monday, February 5
|Friday, March 1
|Monday, March 11
|Friday, April 26
|Monday, May 6
|Friday, June 7
|Monday, June 17
When applying to a Certificate of Graduate Studies program in the School of Business & Leadership, the admissions committee will review your application materials for an admissions decision. Criteria reviewed by the admissions committee include:
- Academic achievement
- Vision clarity and alignment with program outcomes
- Writing quality
- Leadership experience
Certificate of Graduate Studies applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution, as evaluated by a credential evaluating agency.
- Submit all application materials such that they are received by the deadline for the semester to which they are applying. Once the application requirements have been fulfilled, an admissions interview may be requested. Interviews are by invitation only.
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
Submit your application using the Regent University Online Application.
Note: If you are unable to complete our application due to a disability, please contact our Admissions Office at 757.352.4990 or email@example.com and an admissions representative will provide reasonable accommodations to assist you in completing the application.
Step 2: Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts
Submit your unofficial transcripts to regent.edu/items.
Upon submitting your application, you will receive an email requesting authorization for Regent University to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution. International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES, AACRAO or NAFSA approved agency.
Step 3: Submit Your Government-Issued ID
To ensure academic integrity, Regent University requires a copy of a government-issued ID. Please submit a scanned copy or photograph of it to regent.edu/items.
Note: All items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
|Tuition Cost Per Credit Hour
|Tuition Cost for Certificate
|Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Leadership
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Leadership
|Certificate of Post-Doctoral Studies in Organizational Leadership (CPDS)
Student Fees Per Semester
|University Services Fee (Online Students)
|RU Library Course Fee
*Rates are subject to change at any time.