Imagery of Regent people and campus


Undergraduate Transfer Credit

Once a student has been admitted to Regent University, the Registrar's Office will evaluate official college transcripts for possible transfer credit. Regent University welcomes and accepts college-level transfer credits awarded through other colleges and universities holding regional accreditation. For course credit from another college/university to be accepted, the final grade for the course should be no less than a "C" (2.0 on a 4-point scale). To ensure that Regent University reviews your college transcript, make sure you have all official college transcripts sent to the following address:

Regent University
Enrollment Support Services, LIB 102
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Transfer credit will be based on individual evaluation of the coursework. The evaluation will determine whether the course is equivalent to a Regent course.

Students can transfer a maximum of 90 credits toward their bachelor's degree, requiring the student to complete at least 30 credits at Regent. For students wishing to complete the associate's degree, the total transfer credits may not exceed 48 credits.

When transferring credits, it is important to note that only the credit for the accepted course transfers; grades do not. You will be notified by the Registrar's Office once this process has been completed. You can also check out myRDP (my Regent Degree Plan) in Genisys to review your transferred credit as well as monitor your progress throughout your program.


Online T.E.D.
To find out how your courses will transfer to Regent, use the Online Transfer Evaluation Database (Online T.E.D.). Online T.E.D. provides the student with information on how credits might transfer from various colleges across the country.


Additional Opportunities for Gaining College Credit


Accepted Accreditations


ABHE Association for Biblical Higher Education
ACE American Council on Education
MSA Middle States Association
NCA North Central Association
NEASC New England Association of Schools and Colleges
NWACS Northwest Association of Colleges and Schools
NWCC Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities

Southern Association of Colleges and Schools

TRACS Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
WASC Western Association of Schools and Colleges



Articulation Agreement

Guaranteed Admissions Agreement
AS/AA Degrees
Virginia Community College Common Transfer Equivalencies
**Transfer Guides: Virginia Community Colleges**


Contact Us

If you have any questions about the transfer credit process, you can email us at


back to top