To have an official Transcript SENT TO Regent University:
Regent University has partnered with DocuSign | Electronic Signature to offer a secure, electronic way to request high school and previous college transcripts to be delivered on your behalf.
- This service is for registered students only.
- Requests are limited to United States domestic institutions only. International applicants may need learn about transcript evaluation requirements.
- To inquire about the status of a submitted transcript request, please contact our Transcript Request team at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 757.352.4428.
REGENT STUDENTS & ALUMNI TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
IMPORTANT: Transcript requests cannot be held for pending degrees or grades (including grade changes). Students are responsible for checking their unofficial transcript in Genisys prior to ordering. A Regent University transcript is a complete record of the student’s academic history at Regent University. All transcripts are official and sent in individually sealed envelopes. Unofficial transcripts are not offered.
To obtain your official transcript from Regent University:
- Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Select “Regent University” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your student information and submit payment.
- If unable to order online, please contact the Registrar’s Office at: email@example.com or call 757.352.4094.
Official transcripts will be released only when the student has met all of their financial obligations to the University.