Transfer Evaluation Database
The Transfer Evaluation Database provides information on how your credits might transfer to Regent from other colleges across the country. The database displays courses that other students have transferred to Regent. Please keep in mind that your actual transfer credit evaluation may vary.
- Regent is Transfer-Friendly: Search results are for reference only and are not a guarantee of transferability, nor an assurance of admission to Regent University.
- Grades: Only courses with a grade of C or better may be considered for transfer to Regent.
- Other Colleges: If you do not find your school or course listed, you may submit unofficial transcripts to your Admissions Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Advisor (email@example.com).
- Military Experience: For information on credit for military experience select "District of Columbia."
- CLEP, AP, or IB: For information on CLEP or AP Exams, please select "New York." For International Baccalaureate Exams (IB), please select "Maryland."
- International: International transcripts must be evaluated course-by-course by a recognized agency for comparison with the U.S. educational system. For a list of recommended agencies, click here.