ALERT | will not be accessible on Sunday 01/24/21 from 5:00am to 6:00am EST.
Skip navigation
Access the undergraduate student forms of Regent University, Virginia Beach.

Undergraduate Student Forms

Academic Petition
Academic Suspension Appeal Form (Undergraduate Use Only)
Add/Drop for Undergraduate Students
Application for Internship, Practicum, Externship or Field Placement
Approval to Enroll in a Class in Another School
Certification of Enrollment Request
(Can only be issued for past or present enrollment. Processing is 3-5 business days.)
Change of Address/Name
(University employees, including student workers, must go through Human Resources. Please do not use this form.)
Change of Campus Form
Change of Major/Field of Study Form
Grade Appeal Form
Graduation Application
Graduation Date/Enrollment Time Status Update Request
Incomplete Request Form
Letter regarding Status, Standing, or Enrollment

  • Certification of Enrollment (in-progress or past term)
  • Pre-Registration/Anticipated Enrollment (registered but term not started)
  • Academic Standing
  • Non-Attendance
  • Withdrawal (confirming withdrawal from the University)
  • Certification of Degree (degree must be conferred)

Loan Adjustment

Reactivation Application
For students who have been inactive for less than one year
Readmission Application
For students who have been inactive for one year or more
Student Information Release (FERPA Waiver)
Student Request to Withhold Directory Information
Transcript Request
Transfer Credit Appeal
Transfer of Program Application 
Transient Credit/Supplemental Letter Request Form 
Undergraduate to Graduate Credit Opportunity
Withdrawal from University

Related Links

Catalog | Course Descriptions | Course Schedule | Genisys | Room Reservation Form