ALERT | will not be accessible on Sunday 01/24/21 from 5:00am to 6:00am EST.
Skip navigation
Learn about the Regent University Registrar's Office.

Graduate Student Forms

Academic Dismissal Appeal Form
Academic Petition for Graduate Students
Add/Drop for Graduate Students
Advanced Standing Evaluation
Application for Internship, Practicum, Externship or Field Placement
Approval to Enroll in a Class in Another School
Certificate Application
Change of Address/Name
(University employees, including student workers, must go through Human Resources. Please do not use this form.)
Change of Campus
Change of Major/Field of Study Form for Graduate Programs
Enrollment Verification Certificate (Self-Service)
(Can only be issued for past or present enrollment.)
Grade Appeal Form
Graduation Application
Graduation Date/Enrollment Time Status Update Request
Incomplete Request Form
Individual Study Form
(For law students only)
Joint Degrees Program Form – Current Students
Joint Degrees Program Form – New Applicants
Letter regarding Status, Standing, or Enrollment

  • Certification of Enrollment (in-progress or past term)
  • Pre-Registration/Anticipated Enrollment (registered but term not started)
  • Academic Standing
  • Non-Attendance
  • Withdrawal (confirming withdrawal from the University)
  • Certification of Degree (degree must be conferred)

Loan Adjustment

Reactivation Application
(For students who have been inactive for less than one year)
Readmission Application
(For students who have been inactive for one year or more)
Request for Extension of “In Progress” (IP) Grade
Student Information Release (FERPA Waiver)
Student Request to Withhold Directory Information
Transcript Request
Transfer Credit Request
Transfer of Graduate Program Application
(To change degree programs within current school. For graduate students only)
Withdrawal from Joint Degrees Program Form
Withdrawal from University


Catalog | Course Descriptions | Course Schedule | Genisys | Room Reservation Form