Skip navigation

Change of Field of Study

Students should use this form to request a change in their major, minor, emphasis or cognate. If changing from an Associate Degree (A.A.) to a Bachelor Degree (B.A. or B.S.), or changing from a Bachelor Degree to an Associate Degree, please complete the Transfer of Program Form.

Please login with your MyRegent ID in order to access the online form.