Tuition Waiver Exchange Programs
Regent University participates in several tuition waiver exchange programs, which are open to full-time employees, their spouses and eligible dependents (based upon the IRS definition of dependent), after one full year of employment at Regent. View the application guidelines, qualifications, and steps to complete below.
Participating Colleges and Universities
Please read through the instructions carefully. If you meet the guidelines listed below, you may apply for each program you qualify for. Applicants must first contact the liaison at their place of employment before submitting the tuition exchange application.
- Applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.5 from the institution last attended.
- Applicants must be admitted to Regent University prior to the review of candidates (the first week in March).
- Prospective students must meet and maintain eligibility conditions set forth by both Regent University and the employee’s institution.
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one degree only (up to 8 semesters).
- Awards are available for full-time students only who remain in good academic standing at Regent University.
- Regent University reserves the right to award tuition waivers subject to our guidelines and may limit the number of candidates admitted to any one degree program during an academic year.
- Contact your college or university’s Tuition Exchange Program liaison and discuss your qualifications.
- Submit a Regent University application and transcript(s).
- Submit the tuition waiver exchange program application of your choice. (Please remember to supply your email address on the application. This is how we contact you with the decision.)
- Tuition wavier applications must be received by March 1, 2022 for enrollment in the fall semester of the upcoming year. (i.e. TWEP application submitted prior to March 1, 2022 to be considered for benefits in Fall 2022.)
- Check your email and check with your college or university liaison after the first week in March for Regent’s tuition waiver awards.
- Council of Independent Colleges’ Tuition Exchange Program (CIC-TEP) – Undergraduate and Graduate programs only (doctoral programs are not eligible)
- Council for Christian Colleges & Universities’ Tuition Waiver Exchange Program (CCCU-TWEP) – Undergraduate students only
- The Tuition Exchange (TE) – Undergraduate students only
- Regent University Tuition Waiver Exchange Program (RU-TWEP) – Contact the Registrar’s Office for additional information. Please include your full name, the name of the University/College where you are employed (or if you are a dependent of someone employed at the university/college).
Regent University participates in several and unique tuition waiver exchange programs, (an umbrella benefit) which are open to full-time employees, their spouses and eligible dependents (based upon the IRS definition of dependent), after one full year of employment at Regent. Some of the programs may overlap. Regent employees must complete an application for each and every unique program for which they are applying.
- The approved tuition waiver is good for one degree only.
- An approved waiver is in effect for up to eight semesters only. Extension of the program or enrollment in courses that are over and above the degree requirements are not authorized.
- Dependent eligibility is based upon the IRS definition of dependent as related to the employee seeking the benefit.
- Waivers for free tuition at a participating college or university are made available to a maximum of 15 of Regent’s full-time employees, their spouses or eligible dependents each academic year.
- Tuition waiver applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Other factors in consideration are the number of students receiving tuition waivers within a school or department at Regent and the total number of students receiving tuition waivers university-wide.
- The prospective student must meet and maintain eligibility conditions set forth by both Regent University and the host institution.
Research institutions your dependent has completed an admissions application. Regent University participates in these 4 programs. Click on each program below to review.
- Registrar’s Office Tuition Waiver Exchange Programs
- If the institution participates in that program, complete the required application. An application is needed for each school for each program. Click on program below for link.
- Regent Faculty/Staff must complete the Verification of Employment form.
- Applications and Verification of Employment are due October 15, 2021 to be considered for benefits in Fall 2022.
- Each college or university will notify the applicant and/or Registrar’s office at Regent University of the final decision