The Best MBA Concentrations for Your Career
Getting a Master of Business Administration can be a real career changer, opening doors to professional advancement and success. An MBA will prepare students to work in management or administration positions. Did you know you can specialize your degree to be more relevant to your career path? Discover MBA concentrations you can choose at Regent University!
As you survey your options, be sure to reflect on:
- Your dominant skills and assets
- Areas you wish to develop or expand upon
- Your values and passions
Job Data About the Best MBA Concentrations
There are several MBA concentrations to choose from. New concentrations are created as new disciplines in business emerge. MBA graduates work in industries that range from virtual reality development to financial technology.
Overall, new MBA hires make 22-40% more than those with bachelor’s degrees.1 MBAs also offer the benefits of flexibility and stability. Open management positions across sectors continue to grow each year.
Let’s focus on a few career opportunities for individuals with MBAs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Computer and Information Systems Managers are expected to see a 16% growth in employment by 2031—much higher than the average.2
- For the same time frame, medical and health services managers are looking at a 28% increase in jobs.3
- Financial managers are predicted to experience a 17% increase in jobs by 2031.4
Which MBA Concentration Pays the Most?
According to Indeed, a worldwide employment website for job listings, there are 14 highest-paid MBA concentrations, including:
- Business Analytics
- Information Technology
- Corporate Strategy or Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Management
- Project Management
- Health Care Administration5
What MBA Concentration is Right for You?
Now that you know which MBA concentrations pay the most, it’s time to consider which is right for you. When considering which MBA concentration is right for you, think about your career goals, strengths and weaknesses.
If you’ve enjoyed working in a specific area of business, such as marketing or strategy, then consider looking into these MBA concentrations. Choose a concentration that will allow you to have the lifestyle you desire while providing a sense of achievement.
Regent University Offers You Many of the Top Paying MBA Concentrations
Regent offers several popular MBA concentrations, such as:
- Business Analytics: Strengthen your leadership abilities while learning how to optimize organizational performance with industry-standard platforms.
- Cybersecurity Management: Become an executive in business, cybersecurity technology and strategy.
- Innovation Management: Be a true innovator who encourages an atmosphere that promotes creativity and informed risk-taking.
- Entrepreneurship: Embrace the ability to work independently as well as within a group, assuring that ethical and legal standards are addressed amidst growth and change.
- Finance & Investing: Assure that an enterprise’s financial methodology is safe and secure while bettering wealth management firms.
- Healthcare Management: Shape healthcare of the future while leading that of today, guiding practice from hospital to home.
- Marketing: Study and apply strategies for commercial and social marketing success.
- Product Management: Discover the high-demand career of product management! Build products that empower customers while engaging in the global marketplace.
The Regent Approach That Leads to Your Success
The Regent University Master of Business Administration can be completed entirely online. Earn your online MBA without having to worry about scheduling. Your MBA concentration classes contribute to a real-life understanding of business and your specialization.
With our popular Executive Mentor Program, you have the opportunity to receive guidance from C-level executives across various industries, from food to technology. Who is better at teaching leadership skills than those who are trailblazing every day?
Our MBA program can help you to:
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset that will help you create informed and innovative solutions
- Design business and social marketing strategies that address consumer needs, from local to global marketplaces.
- Assess and develop operations in diverse settings, working toward quality outcomes for customers at the community and worldwide levels.
- Apply sound accounting and finance principles and processes that promote quality improvement in various settings.
Let Us Know When You Are Ready to Take Your Next Step
Did learning about the best MBA concentrations spark a fire in you? Regent’s ACBSP-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, offered online and on campus in Virginia Beach, is designed for the problem-solving leaders of tomorrow. Explore all our MBA concentrations to find the path for you.
Regent University’s admissions counselors are ready to answer questions and help you work through financial aid so you can move ahead in this promising field.
Request information or call today!