Each section in a Degree Works audit is called a "block". Each block header will contain a title for the block and will also display specific course information for that block such as credits applied, classes applied, and GPA for that block. Like individual requirements, the block header will also contain a symbol stating the status of all requirements within the block.
Student View Block
The Student View Block shows information like your name, Banner ID, Advisor, Level, Degree, Major, Cumulative GPA, Academic Standing, etc.
Degree Progress Bar
The degree progress bar is a visual representation of your progress toward the completion of your program.
The first block, Degree Block, contains a general overview of the requirement blocks that will come after this block, such as, Minimum GPA requirement, Writing Intensive requirement (only shows on audits that have this requirement), Generals Education Requirement, Liberal Arts & Sciences requirement, Major requirements and lastly the Graduation application reminder.
Other blocks only appear on audits that have these requirements:
- The General Education Block displays general education requirements for your degree.
- The Major Block displays requirements for your selected Major.
- The Minor Block displays requirements for your selected Minor.
- The Concentration Block displays requirements for your selected Concentration.
- The Required Elective Block displays additional requirements needed to satisfy the degree requirements.
- The Courses in Excess of Degree Block shows courses not required in your current program.
- The Courses Not Successfully Completed Block shows courses that you did not receive credit for, such as an "F," "W," "NP," etc., or courses taken too long ago or that did not meet a minimum grade requirement.
- The In-Progress Block shows courses that are in-progress or registered for a future term.