Skip navigation
Regent University, Virginia Beach, offers doctoral and master’s programs in education.

Education Graduate Degrees

The School of Education’s teacher training programs will equip you with the skills, knowledge and wisdom needed to serve and elevate others at the highest level. Our regionally and nationally accredited education graduate programs provide K-12 teacher training, higher education training, and professional development for teachers and administrators in both public and private school settings.

As you consider one of our education graduate programs, you’ll be pleased to learn that we have a variety of programs that lead to initial licensure or optional add-on endorsements, such as Reading Specialist, Gifted Education, Administration & Supervision, Mathematics Specialist, English as a Second Language and K-12 Special Education. We also have a Career Switcher program that is fully online to prepare teachers for elementary, middle or high schools and which offers a direct pathway to the M.Ed. And we strive to offer in-demand degrees and certificates, like the TESOL major, which addresses the growing needs in both Adult Education-Collegiate and K-12 tracks.

The School of Education also offers approved courses for teachers holding a provisional license from the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE). Consult with your division specialist to determine which courses you need to complete licensure requirements. Click to view our exemplary Provisional Licensed Teacher Courses.

Our internationally accomplished faculty of writers, scholars and practitioners demonstrate high standards of academic excellence and biblical character – modeled within and beyond the classroom. That’s the Regent difference. And with 865 alumni honored as Teachers of the Year, you can expect an education that’s anything but standard.

Before you begin pursuing a graduate degree in education, click here for teaching requirements in your state to confirm if the program you’re interested in complies with your state’s licensure requirements or the state in which you intend to work. Learn about teaching reciprocity and how you may get certified in other states.

School of Education Graduate Programs