Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Leadership
The Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Leadership, offered online with minimal on-campus residency, is a post-master’s certificate designed to enhance your leadership qualities through the application of values-based principles within your organization. This certificate is for those currently enrolled in the Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership or the Doctor of Strategic Leadership program at Regent.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in organizational leadership pertaining to your area of individualized study and present at academic conferences.
- Analyze the impact of prevailing world social, cultural, religious and political conditions and trends on leadership theory and practice.
- Learn how to positively impact global organizations and communities from a biblical perspective.
- Review and apply best practices to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Write and publish leadership-related topics in popular press publications and applied journals.
Please complete the Request Information form on this page to learn more about this program.
This certificate may help advance your career in corporate, not-for-profit and faith-based organizations by equipping you as an expert in your field.
Select 30 credit hours from the following DSL program courses:
2023-24 Semester Check-In Deadlines
All students are expected to check-in for the semester two weeks before the session start date. Students should apply, be accepted, enroll in their first courses, and confirm a plan to pay for their courses prior to this date.
|Session||Semester Check-In||Session Start Date|
|Session A||Friday, August 11||Monday, August 21|
|Session M||Friday, September 8||Monday, September 18|
|Session B||Friday, October 13||Monday, October 23|
|Session C||Thursday, January 4||Monday, January 8|
|Session T||Friday, January 26||Monday, February 5|
|Session D||Friday, March 1||Monday, March 11|
|Session E||Friday, April 26||Monday, May 6|
|Session F||Friday, June 7||Monday, June 17|
When applying to a Certificate of Graduate Studies (CAGS) program in the School of Business & Leadership, the admissions committee will review your application materials for an admissions decision. Criteria reviewed by the admissions committee include:
- Academic achievement
- Vision clarity and alignment with program outcomes
- Writing quality
- Leadership experience
Certificate of Graduate Studies applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution, as evaluated by a credential evaluating agency.
- Submit all application materials such that they are received by the deadline for the semester to which they are applying. Once the application requirements have been fulfilled, an admissions interview may be requested. Interviews are by invitation only.
1. Complete Your Online Application
Submit your application using our Regent University Online Application.
Note: If you are unable to complete our application due to a disability, please contact our Admissions Office and an admissions representative will provide reasonable accommodations to assist you in completing the application.
2. Provide Your Unofficial College Transcripts
We require an official transcript indicating successful completion of a master’s degree program. Regent has partnered with DocuSign to offer a secure, electronic way for your previous college transcripts to be delivered on your behalf once you have registered for your first semester.
If you have an unofficial copy of your college transcripts, please email those to email@example.com using the subject line: SBL Certificate Application Pieces.
If you are an international student, or you earned college credit at non-US institutions, please submit your transcripts for a third-party course-by-course evaluation. Learn more and find recommended agencies.
3. International Applicants
Submit your official transcripts to a third-party evaluation agency for course-by-course evaluation (only the evaluation is required, do not send official international transcripts directly to Regent University). Submit English Language Proficiency requirements. Visit the International Student Admissions page for details and a list of transcript evaluation agencies.
Note: All items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
|Certificate||Tuition Cost Per Credit Hour||Total Credits||Tuition Cost for Certificate|
|Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Leadership||$1,020||30||$30,600|
|Certificate of Graduate Studies in Leadership||$695||15||$10,425|
|Certificate of Post-Doctoral Studies in Organizational Leadership (CPDS)||$1,020||18||$18,360|
Student Fees Per Semester
|University Services Fee (Online Students)||$700|
|RU Library Course Fee||$50|
*Rates are subject to change at any time.