The Center for Teaching & Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning promotes excellence in teaching and learning as a collaborative process of innovation, inquiry and reflection for faculty at all levels.
We develop, evaluate, and disseminate teaching strategies that foster academic excellence and support the development of Regent University faculty.
We provide consulting, professional development, and multi-media production to improve the quality of Regent University academic programs.
We demonstrate and promote innovative instructional strategies, the integration of biblical principles and technologies to enhance online and on campus delivery to promote student-centered learning.
- Encourage a culture of instruction and the scholarship of teaching and learning in order to transform student learning and inspire Christian leadership.
- Provide excellent faculty professional development offerings with enriching collaboration opportunities, technology resources, and research-based teaching and learning strategies.
- Create and evaluate teaching and learning models and instructional practices.
- Encourage and promote institutional policies and infrastructure that support and recognize teaching and learning excellence.
- Provide effective instructional design support, interface designs, course designs, and instructional media.