BFA/MFA Audition Dates and Requirements
If you wish to be considered for either the MFA in Acting or BFA in Acting programs:
- Regent University will be participating in the SETC virtual convention, including their virtual Grad and Undergrad Auditions. Write to Dr. Kirkland at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on participating in the SETC auditions and inform him as such.
- All other spring 2021 MFA/BFA Auditions will take place virtually. All candidates should begin the application process online for whatever academic program in which they are interested.
- As part of the application process the applicant should include links to the video clips of their auditions. Admissions will forward those links to the proper faculty to review and respond.
- For information regarding MFA/BFA audition requirements and parameters, please click here.
- Submissions will be accepted until Midnight, Friday, April 30. After that, review of application and video clips is at faculty discretion.
All questions should be directed to Dr. Michael Hill-Kirkland at email@example.com