College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams are convenient, cost-effective, and allow you to fast-track your academic journey. CLEP exams count as credit for specific courses. Regent University accepts up to 30 CLEP credits.
To take a CLEP exam, determine which exam corresponds to the class by viewing the CLEP Transfer Guide. Next, go to Collegeboard.com and purchase an exam ticket. Finally, register for your CLEP exam at Regent University’s Testing Center.
Please Follow All Policies to Ensure Your Scheduled Seat:
- Schedule to take your test at least five days in advance.
- The CLEP test fee through Collegeboard.com is $90, and the Regent test Administration Fee is $20 (this is paid when requesting an exam and is nonrefundable).
- CLEP tests are administered on Tuesdays at 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. through December 6th, for the Fall 2022 semester.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the exam.
- Bring a student ID card to access the library.
- Bring the CLEP exam ticket, an approved form of ID, and the Regent testing center confirmation email.
- Students taking CLEP tests at Regent are subject to Regent University’s Academic Honor Code.