Certificate of Undergraduate Studies in CISCO Networking
Looking to advance in data networking? The Certificate of Undergraduate Studies in CISCO Networking will prepare you for the industry recognized CISCO CCNA certification exam. Learn the fundamental principles and operations of computer networks as you enhance your knowledge in the IT field. You will participate in four CISCO academy courses — all designed to train you in data networking. If you want to keep pace in a market of rapidly changing technology, this certificate is for you. Presented from a Christian worldview, coursework is offered online; and exams can be scheduled at Regent’s Pearson VUE Testing Center in Virginia Beach.
- Understand the CISCO networking landscape from network essentials to advanced networks.
- Explore network services including selection criteria and WAN technologies.
- Gain advanced insight on how computer systems are linked to facilitate resource-sharing among users.
Please complete the Request Information form on this page to learn more about this program.
- CISCO Certified Network Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Network Technician
- Network Analyst
- Information Technology Manager
- Network Consultant
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Visit www.regent.edu/apply and select the Online or On-Campus option. When prompted, select Certificate or Non-Degree from the dropdown menu for Degree Type. Please select Undergraduate Certificate: CISCO Networking for Program of Interest. Indicate the term you want to begin the course.
Step 2: Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Email your unofficial high school or college transcripts to email@example.com using the subject line: Unofficial Transcripts.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES-approved company.
Step 3: Submit Your Government-Issued ID
- Email a photo of your government-issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Government ID.
- Please note that all items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
|Certificate of Undergraduate Studies||Tuition Cost Per Credit Hour||Average Credit Hours Per Semester||Average Tuition Per Semester|
|CISCO Networking||$395 (Full-Time Students)|
$450 (Part-Time Students)
|12 (Full-Time Students)|
6 (Part-Time Students)
|$4,740 (Full-Time Students)|
$2,700 (Part-Time Students)
Student Fees Per Semester
|University Services Fee (Online Students)||$700|
*Rates are subject to change at any time.
Estimated Cost of Attendance: View the estimated cost of attendance to see an example of the total cost of tuition and fees.