Air University AU-ABC Program
Have you earned your Associate of Applied Science degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)? If so, Regent University has the perfect degree completion opportunity for you to continue your education. With the Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Program, you are only 60 credit hours away from earning your bachelor’s degree.
The AU-ABC program is designed to transfer the credit hours from earning an Associate of Applied Science degree from Air University, and apply those credits toward completion of a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Regent University.
To apply for the AU-ABC Program:
- Apply for Admission to Regent University.
- Upload your Contract for Degree to the AF Portal and Request TA (Optional).
- Your Contract for Degree will be sent to your student email account after Regent University has received and evaluated all of your transcripts.
- Requesting TA funding is optional for those airmen who qualify.
Regent University’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology, offered both on campus and completely online, allows you to seamlessly apply all of your A.A.S. degree credits towards this bachelor’s degree. Supported by high-quality course work and a strong Christian foundation, you will gain tools to help improve your quality of life and make a real difference as a leader in your field.
- Learn the fundamentals of programming, information systems security, systems analysis and design, and project management.
- Be equipped to perform data-driven assessments and recommend technological solutions for your organization.
- 120 total credit hours
- 60 guaranteed transfer credits from your Air University A.A.S. degree
- 30 credit hours of general education
- 30 credit hours of major coursework
- A minimum 30 total credit hours must be taken through Regent University.
- The Biblical Worldview and Christian Foundation* (9 credits) general education requirements must be taken through Regent University.
- A minimum of 70% of major coursework must be taken through Regent University.
Please Note: If some of your transfer credits from your A.A.S. degree are evaluated as transfer equivalencies to satisfy a general education or major coursework requirement, you may be required to take some elective credits through Regent University. Regent University only guarantees a minimum of 60 transfer credits from your A.A.S. degree. You must have a total of 120 credit hours and satisfy all degree requirements to earn the B.A.S. degree.
Office of Military & Veterans Affairs
Regent offers courses in 15 week sessions as well as accelerated 8 week sessions. View our Academic Calendar for term dates.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition is reduced to $250.00 per credit hour for all active duty service members, reservists, and honorably discharged veterans. View our Military Discounts page for details on how to apply for the reduced rate. We also waive semester fees for any undergraduate student using Tuition Assistance.