Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Corporate Partnership
Welcome, Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Members! Choosing Regent University is a smart decision. Here, you'll enjoy high-quality academics, a smart range of degree options online and on campus, and these financial benefits: free credit hour, a 25% tuition scholarship, and our generous transfer credit policy. More than that, you'll have access to a full range of academic success resources so that you can add your mark to one of the fastest-growing, premier Christian universities. Learn more about Regent.
Through the Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions – Regent alliance, you will receive the following benefits:
- First credit hour free
- 25% tuition scholarship for employees, spouse and dependents
- Evaluation of prior training and coursework
- Tuition installment options
- Highly personalized enrollment counseling, academic advising, and financial aid counseling
- Access to writing and math tutoring coaches eager to help you build strategies to achieve your highest potential (online & on campus)
- The Center for Student Happiness, where success coaches will walk you through action plans to discover and pull out the best of what God has already placed within you
- Career coaching, with hands-on tools such as resume writing, mock interviews, webinars, and more
Choose from over 150 areas of study toward your associate, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree. Explore complete list of degrees.
Here's How to Receive Your Exclusive 25% Tuition Scholarship
- Step 1: Apply to Regent University.
- Step 2: Fill out the Eligibility Form.
- Click on this link for the form.
- For spouse and dependents, fill out the eligibility form on their behalf and use your company email address.
- Step 3: Verify your company address by completing the eligibility form above.
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.