Clark Talks Military Transition with Government Students
April 3, 2012
Admiral Vern Clark, USN (Ret.) speaks to students about transitioning military strategies.
Transition is never easy, but implementing it for hundreds of thousands of individuals in the five military branches is an enormous and daunting task. This was the subject upon which Admiral Vern Clark, USN (Ret.), focused his comments to a group of students and faculty in Regent University's Robertson School of Government (RSG) on Tuesday, March 27.
- Cheryl Bachelder Creates Franch Servant-Leaders
- Director of Regent University's ICW Releases Album
- Ginger Zillges Receives Online Teaching Administrator Award
- Military Spouse Receives Presidential Scholarship
- New York Times Bestselling Author Returns to Regent
- Students Give Back as They Move Out
- Dr. David Gyertson Retires from Regent Community
- Leadership Reflects on Bush Library Opening
- Grace Pandithurai named Alumna of the Year
- Regent Celebrates New Class of Graduates
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.