If you desire professional development opportunities, Regent University’s program offers the perfect opportunity for you to grow professionally, academically and spiritually. Each class, taught over an eight-week session, can be applied to your degree plan should you choose to enroll, allowing for a completion of up to nine credit hours in total.Professional Development Admission Requirements:
- You must have completed a high school diploma OR passed the General Equivalency Diploma (GED) test.
- Complete the online student application and select the Academic Program “Non-Degree Course” on the second tab of the application.
- Submit copies of transcripts from high school or college to your admissions counselor.
The deadline for the completed application will be two weeks prior to the start of any session.
Any questions, please contact our team at 757.352.4960 or at email@example.com.
- Non-degree students are limited to taking a maximum of 9 credit hours.
- Non-degree students must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Acceptance as a non-degree student does not constitute acceptance as a degree-seeking student. A separate application for degree-seeking students is required.
- Acceptance as a non-degree student does not guarantee availability of courses. Regent reserves the right to change or cancel courses, so please call (800.722.3680) or view our course schedule to confirm the location, date and time of your course(s) prior to the first day of class.
- Visiting students are required to determine how courses taken at Regent will transfer to their home institution. Regent is NOT responsible for determining applicability of transfer credits.
Tuition is $250/credit hour for classes in online or campus format. (Some Theater, Animation, and Cinema Television classes may carry an additional fee of $70-200 per course.)
The following fees also apply: Technology Fee of $250 per term, Undergrad Support Fee of $19 per term.
Financial aid is not available to non-degree students.