Change Your Future. Change the World.
Take Advantage of Our Generous Transfer Policies
Are you ready to transform your education and embark upon a new academic journey? Regent University will give you the assistance you need to make a smooth transition, accepting credit from a number of sources and counting them toward your degree.
At the College of Arts & Sciences, you have the ability to continue your education from one of the world's preeminent Christian universities while preparing yourself for a career that will maximize your leadership potential.
Regent University will consider the following transfer credits:
- College-level work completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities
- College-level work completed at TRACS or ABHE accredited colleges
- Credit earned through approved entrance level examinations (i.e., CLEP/DANTES)
- Military credit (more information)
- Credits from other institutions of higher learning with whom Regent has an articulation agreement
- Credit from non-regionally accredited institutions (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- A score of 3 or higher on high school Advanced Placement exams
- Experiential credit (more information)