Transfer of Undergraduate Credit
Regent University welcomes and accepts:
- College-level work completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities.
- Credit earned through approved entrance level examinations (i.e., CLEP/DANTES).
- Military credit. Click Here for more information.
- Credits from other institutions of higher learning with whom Regent has an articulation agreement.
- A score of 3 or higher on high school Advanced Placement exams.
- See also Prior Learning Assessment
- The total transfer credits to complete the degree at Regent University may not exceed ninety (90) for baccalaureate degrees and forty-eight (48) for associate degrees.
- Students must complete at least thirty (30) credits at Regent University in order to earn a baccalaureate degree, and sixteen (16) credits at Regent University to earn an associate degree.
- For a baccalaureate degree at Regent University, at least twenty-four (24) semester hours must be completed in the major field of study.
- Regent University reserves the exclusive right to determine the acceptability and applicability of all transfer credits.
- Regent University reserves the right to deny credit for coursework taken by the student prior to admission if identified and presented after the transfer.
We highly encourage you to view more about our transfer policy by reading pages fifteen and sixteen of our Undergraduate Catalog.
The Registrar's office website also has additional information that includes an up and coming guided assessment as well as details about AA or AS DEGREE. You will also find specifics pertaining to credit for DANTES, Military, CLEP, Advanced Placement and more. To view, please click here.