Prepare for College
Recognizing Excellence in Home School Education
Regent offers several benefits to families of home-schooled students.
- The Home School Legal Defense Association lists Regent as a “Tier 1” home-school-friendly school.
- Regent's home-school-friendly admissions policy allows for full recognition of the unique home-school qualities and credentials.
- Early College opportunities allow home-schooled students the chance to earn college credit while still in high school.
- Active members of Home Educators Association of Virginia (HEAV) and Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) may receive up to $3,000 annually from Regent University.
Partnerships with HEAV & HSLDA
Regent is excited to announce our partnership with the Home Educators Association of Virginia (HEAV) and Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA). HEAV and HSLDA members may receive up to $3,000 annually when enrolled in degree-seeking undergraduate programs.
Requirements for discount:
- Must apply and be accepted as a degree-seeking student in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Students must be enrolled in an eligible degree program. Eligibilty excludes students enrolled in our eight-week online or on-campus programs.
- Tuition discount can be applied to tuition only and does not include textbooks, fees, student insurance and other miscellaneous fees
- Student must maintain minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to maintain award
- Students will self-identify as a member of HEAV or HSLDA on the admissions application. After an admissions decision is determined, an estimated award will be posted on student accounts. Eligibility confirmation is required for award disbursement and a form will be made available in Genisys for students to complete.