Certificate in Advancing Leadership (CAL)
The Certificate in Advancing Leadership is for teachers and administrators that would like to advance their skills and knowledge in special education leadership. These post-master's classes will train leaders on how to understand and assist with the special education needs within their school division.
Program Highlights Include:
- Length: Certificate may be completed in 8-12 months.
- ETSP 670: Special Education Supervision of Program and Instruction (3)
- ETSP 671: Research and Assessment to Inform Practice in Special Education (3)
- EFND 698: Professional Project (2)
- Format: Courses are offered fully online. Students may begin the program in the fall, spring or summer semesters.
- Credit Hours: 8 credit hours.
- Cost: $200 per credit hour
- Results: Certificate of Graduate Studies in Advancing Leadership
Speak with an Admissions Counselor: