$4,000 Private School Scholarship
REWARDING QUALITY ACADEMICS.
Regent University is offering a $4,000 scholarship to all new on-campus undergraduate students who graduate from a private high school.
COMMITED TO CHRIST. COMMITTED TO CHARACTER.
The $4,000 Private School Scholarship reflects our dedication to providing high-quality, Christ-centered education at an affordable price. The scholarship provides free aid in the amount of $4,000 toward tuition at Regent University – $1,000 per year, for up to 4 years – beginning in the Fall 2021 semester, for all new on-campus, undergraduate students who graduated from a private high school.
BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION.
To private school families, we recognize the investments you have already made in character formation and quality academic preparation. You have developed a strong educational foundation, and we will continue to build upon that foundation at Regent.
To claim your $4,000 Private School Scholarship, simply call 888.718.1222 or submit the form below.
**NOTE: If you have already inquired, applied, or been admitted and are interested in ‘claiming’ an award, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.718.1222 instead of submitting form below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Graduating/graduated from a private high school (transcripts provided to admissions for verification of eligibility).
- Admitted to a degree-seeking program for undergraduate, on-campus study starting in Fall 2021.
- Renewable annually, for up to 4 years, as long as student retains a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Award is divided evenly into the Fall and Spring semesters and requires full-time enrollment to qualify for payment.
- Award can be combined with other university provided awards up to the cost of tuition.