First Responder Tuition Discount
Regent University is committed to serving our first responders with the same dedication with which you serve us. We want to ensure that you are afforded the opportunity to advance your education and pursue your professional goals—to chase your dreams. At Regent, first responders can avail an exclusive 25% tuition discount, whether you seek an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Those eligible for this exclusive discount include:
- Federal, state, and local law enforcement
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) workers
- Rescue volunteers
Tuition Discount Requirements
Applicants must provide the appropriate credentials and meet the minimum admission requirements to receive the tuition discount.
The First Responder’s Tuition Discount cannot be combined with any other institutional discounts, but it may still be used in conjunction with state or federal financial aid.
Eligible candidates for the First Responder Discount are police officers, firefighters, EMS, and other first responder members.
- First responders receive a 25% tuition discount toward any degree-seeking program.
- Eligibility for the First Responder Tuition Discount does not guarantee admission to Regent University. Candidates are to complete the specific admissions criteria of their particular school of interest. If approved, students must comply with all rules, regulations, policies, and standards of Regent University.
- Enrollment capacity may be limited. If approved, students are required to contact the specific school of interest to verify space and official starting dates.
- Acceptance of this discount precludes eligibility for most other forms of financial aid from Regent University. However, an otherwise eligible applicant may apply for federal and/or state financial aid in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
- This discount does NOT apply to already-discounted professional development courses.
Please complete the following steps to use the First Responder Discount.
- Explore degree programs and learn how Regent can help shape your future.
- New students, complete the Request for Information form to learn more about programs. Current Regent students may proceed to the step below.
- Complete the First Responder Tuition Discount Application along with proof of employment or volunteer status on letterhead from an employer or volunteer agency or a legible copy of the position identification card. Additional documentation may be requested as needed.
- Direct any questions to the Admissions & Advising team at 800.373.5504 or prospective students can email email@example.com, and current students can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your student account is not paid in full by the published payment deadline, you will be subject to a late fee.