The International Admission process applies to you if:
You are a non-immigrant to the United States. (A non-immigrant is anyone who is NOT a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.)
And you plan to study in the United States. Or you are already in the United States on an employment-based or student visa.
International Application Process
Please note that international students are required to meet different deadlines for admission applications and visas than those listed for students from the United States. International applicants should begin the admission process nine to 12 months in advance of their intended enrollment date in order to insure you will meet the established deadlines.
- Submit Your Application. Complete the School of Divinity Application for Admission.
- Submit Documents Required for International Applicants. Follow the admissions procedures and requirements found on the International Admissions page. Submit your TOEFL scores, a copy of your passport ID, U.S. Visa history and the supplemental international application found on the International Admissions Requirements page. The financial support documents will be needed for processing an I-20 if accepted.
- Have Your International Transcripts Evaluated and Sent to Regent. Submit your official transcripts to a third party evaluation agency for course by course evaluation (only the evaluation is required, do not send official international transcripts directly to Regent University). Submit English Language Proficiency requirements as listed here.
- Pay Your $50 Application Fee. Your application will be fully processed once we have received your non-refundable application fee. Mail a check payable to “Regent University” to Enrollment Support Services, or submit your payment online over a secure server.
- Doctoral Level Applicants Only: Submit a Clergy Recommendation. Request the Clergy Recommendation Form. It can be completed online or through the mail by your current pastor or ministry leader.
- Doctoral Level Applicants Only: Complete Your Admissions Interview. You will be contacted to schedule an interview with Enrollment Services once all other application steps are complete. Admissions interviews may be conducted in person or by phone.
Enrollment Support Services
Attn. Anne-Lise Truitt
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464 USA
Telephone: 001.757.352.4875 | Fax: 001.757.352.4381