Royals Leadership Challenge
Thank you for your interest in the Royals Leadership Challenge through the Military Science Program at Regent University! The Military Science Program affords you the opportunity to experience college with little out of pocket expense, earn transferable college credit, and gain self-confidence and leadership skills all within the context of subject matter that you are passionate about. The program includes the following courses:
Introduction to Military Culture (1 credit hour)
- Students will study the military profession, lifestyle, and historical context of the military. They will examine organization, customs and courtesies of all military services with an emphasis on professional leadership opportunities. They will also increase self-awareness and confidence through individual and team study and projects.
Fundamentals of Military Leadership (1 credit hour)
- Students will learn/apply principles of effective leadership within the context of military service. They will relate organizational values to the effectiveness of a leader and will evaluate and assess historical leadership decisions. Students will further develop communication skills to improve self-confidence and awareness.
To be eligible for the Royals Leadership Challenge, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in a JROTC program
- Must have completed freshman year of high school
- Must have a recommendation from JROTC instructor/cadre or guidance counselor
- Must have a desire to develop their leadership, academic, and team work skills
To be considered for admission into the Royals Leadership Challenge, students must:
- Complete the easy online application – no application fee or deposit needed!
- Student must provide official high school transcripts
As part of the Royals Leadership Challenge, you will enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- No books or supplies to purchase
- $155 per course
- Flexible payment plan available with no fees
- Students who achieve a grade of ‘B’ or better will also be eligible for the Regent REP program, which offers a guaranteed scholarship for the tuition paid for the Royals Leadership Challenge once they become a full-time student at Regent University.
Are you ready for the Royals Leadership Challenge? Apply to Regent’s Military Science Program here today! If you have any questions, please contact Regent’s Military Resource Center at email@example.com or 757.352.4757