Regent University Statement on Coronavirus
Regent University Coronavirus Updates
- 3/14/2020 – Regent University transitions online
- 3/13/2020 – Regent University Emergency Remote-Work and Self-Quarantine Policy
- 3/12/2020 – Regent Responds to Coronavirus with Flexible Study Options
- 3/11/2020 – Regent University is taking proactive measures to protect its faculty, staff, and students
- 3/9/2020 – Health and safety of the Regent community remains our top priority
- 3/6/2020 – Special Accommodations and Requirements for Potential and Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus
- 3/5/2020 – Important Guidance for Spring Break Travel
Dear Faculty and Staff:
Regent University is finalizing a state-of-the art Regent Ready COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, that includes:
- Appropriate social distancing and population density measures;
- Leading-edge facility sanitation and cleaning procedures;
- HVAC systems and processes that exceed industry standards in terms of pressurization, filtration and maintenance;
- COVID-19 screening and testing for faculty, staff and students;
- Two on-site healthcare clinics for student use;
- Personal protective equipment and guidelines for use;
- Enhanced partnerships with industry-leading healthcare organizations.
To continue to protect the health and wellbeing of every member of our university, the Chancellor & CEO – Dr. Robertson – has authorized that the Regent University campus begin a phased re-opening for faculty and staff on Wednesday, June 24, 2020. Further details are forthcoming, but please continue to work remotely until June 24 with essential personnel only allowed on campus until that time.
Thank you, colleagues, for all that you have been doing, are doing and will do for our university.