Regent University Receives High Marks in Niche’s 2021 Best Colleges Rankings
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA (October 5, 2020) – Niche recently released its 2021 Best Colleges list, ranking Regent University among the best colleges in the nation for its campus, dorms, safety, degree programs, diversity, and student life.
Using rigorous analysis of key statistics from sources such as the U.S. Department of Education, with millions of reviews from students, Niche’s rankings are designed to help students choose a college that best aligns with their educational goals and interests.
Regent University is pleased to highlight these 2021 Niche rankings:
- Top 15 Best College Campuses in America
- Top 5 Best College Campuses in Virginia
- “A+” Campus Rating
- Top 20 Best College Dorms in America
- #2 Best College Dorms in Virginia
- “A+” Dorm Rating
- Top 5 Safest College Campuses in Virginia
- “A-” Rated for Safety
- Top 5 Best Colleges for Education in Virginia
- Top 10 Best Colleges for Psychology in Virginia
- Top 10 Best Colleges for Communications in Virginia
- Top 10 Best Colleges for Business in Virginia
BEST COLLEGES IN VIRGINIA
- Top 5 Best Online Colleges in Virginia
- Top 20 Best Colleges in Virginia
- Top 10 Best Private Universities in Virginia
“We are grateful for these outstanding rankings for Regent University,” said Dr. Moreno-Riaño, executive vice president for Academic Affairs. “These accolades highlight our deep commitment to excellence, and to providing world-class education that equips students to change the world.”
Founded in 1978, Regent University has more than 11,000 students studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in 135+ areas of study including business, communication and the arts, counseling, cybersecurity, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing, healthcare and psychology. Regent University, ranked among top national universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020), is one of only 23 universities nationally to receive an “A” rating for its comprehensive liberal arts core curriculum.