Regent University Appoints New Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA (July 1, 2021) – Today, Regent University welcomed Aaron Marks as its new Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions. Marks will oversee Regent’s admissions initiatives and recruitment efforts for traditional undergraduate students.
“Aaron Marks is a distinguished leader with a demonstrated track record of success in strategic growth initiatives,” said Claire Foster, vice president for University Marketing & Public Relations at Regent University. “He is dedicated to serving Regent students with excellence, innovation and integrity. We are thrilled to welcome Aaron to the Regent family.”
Education and Career Highlights:
- B.A. in Philosophy, cum laude, North Carolina State University
- M.A.R. in Theology and Apologetics, magna cum laude, Liberty University
- M.R.E. in Education, summa cum laude, Liberty University
- M.Div., magna cum laude, Liberty University
- Director of Recruitment, Admissions and Strategic Communications at Liberty University Online Academy, overseeing admissions, recruitment and strategic communications divisions, including all lead development, recruitment, admissions, verification, and all aspects of marketing, digital advertising and analytics.
- Assistant Director of Strategic Partnerships at Liberty University. Launched the Strategic Partnership division, leading the team that facilitates and plans on and off-campus events and partnership initiatives for the recruitment of both undergraduate and graduate prospective students.
- National Recruiter at Liberty University, overseeing recruiters, improving data-driven recruitment efforts, and expanding student leads and applications.
- Adjunct faculty at Grand Canyon University and Liberty University, instructing courses in the areas of New Testament, Old Testament, Church History, Philosophy, and Systematic Theology, at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
“I am deeply humbled and honored to accept the role of Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Regent University,” said Marks. “Regent is an incredible university with a strong reputation for academic excellence. I look forward to furthering the university’s mission of Christian Leadership to Change the World.”
About Regent University
Founded in 1977, Regent University is America’s premier Christian university with over 11,000 students online and on campus in Virginia Beach, VA. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in more than 150 areas of study, including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with a commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is its mission to prepare Christian leaders to change the world.