David Wallace, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, Biblical Studies & Christian Ministry757.email@example.com
David Wallace, Ph.D.
Dr. Wallace joined the faculty at Regent University to teach New Testament in the College of Arts and Sciences after having served as a pastor-scholar in Texas. He has also served as a hospital chaplain and a prison chaplain, completing his chaplaincy training at Duke University Medical Center. He has over twenty years of experience teaching at the undergraduate and seminary level. And as a teacher and speaker, he is passionate about discovering truths from Scripture and communicating key principles that encourage and inspire Christians to know God’s heart and the Person of Jesus Christ.
- Ph.D., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A., Communication Studies, Regent University
- B.B.A., Evangel University
- Election of the Lesser Son: Paul’s Lament Midrash in Romans 9-11, Fortress Press (2012)
- Contributor: Devotions on the Greek New Testament, Zondervan (2012)
- Gospel of God: Romans as Paul’s Aeneid, Pickwick Publications—Wipf & Stock (2008)