Photo/Film Shoot Sessions
Photo Shoot Sessions
Regent University is committed to the health and safety of its faculty, staff, and students. Therefore, we are currently only permitting outside photo shoots on our campus. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.
Regent University, as a service to the Hampton Roads community, will allow its campus to be used for photography sessions. Our campus is commonly used for bridal photos. Any photographers wishing to utilize the campus must receive prior authorization. There will be no charge for sessions lasting thirty (30) minutes. Longer sessions will incur a fee.
All photo sessions must be scheduled at least 5 business days in advance with the office of Administrative Services by submitting the request form. Please make sure you have the following information available:
- Name of Photographer.
- Best contact number.
- Desired date for requested shoot. Please do not submit a request form for a date that is further out than three weeks.
- Desired time for requested shoot. Thirty (30) minute time slots are allowed at no charge; however, longer sessions will incur a fee of $50 per hour. After hours and weekend photo sessions are available.
- Desired campus locations from the list of available options:
- Library indoor stairs and lobby
- Library outdoor stairs/plaza
- Library 2nd floor balcony
- Main fountain area
- Please call 757.352.4008 with questions.
All sessions are considered on a case-by-case basis depending on various aspects including university events, which have precedence. Approved photo sessions will be confirmed in writing. Please remember:
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your approved session, contact Administrative Services immediately.
- Restrooms are located in the Library lobby for changing; however, the university cannot guarantee the safety of personal items during sessions. Personal items should never be left unattended.
- Lobby furnishings, such as tables, seating, piano, etc., may not be moved.
- Fire exits or access to fire exits should never be blocked.
- Absolutely no tape shall be used in buildings.
- Failure to adhere to the instructions or the requests of authorized university personnel will result in an invitation to leave premises immediately.
To request use of the campus for a thirty (30) minute photo shoot, submit the request form.
To request use of the campus for a photo shoot lasting longer than thirty (30) minutes, submit the Outside Group Facility Rental Form.
Film Shoot Sessions
To request use of the campus for a film shoot, no matter the length of time needed, submit the Outside Group Facility Rental Form.