- The Administrative Services Department issues keys for Regent faculty, staff, and students. Keys are available for on-campus office doors, locked desks, closets, classrooms, suite doors, and special equipment.
- Only a supervisor or his/her administrative assistant may request keys from the University. Please ask someone to request keys on your behalf as necessary.
- Department supervisors must authorize key requests. Administrative Services will confirm authorization via email.
- Please allow up to 2-3 days for processing after receiving supervisor approval and up to two additional business days for delivery.
- As the default, keys will be delivered via interoffice mail. As necessary, special arrangements may be made for picking up keys directly from Administrative Services (ADM 116). Please indicate this request in “Additional Comments.” As an exception, all master and sub-master keys must be picked up and signed for in person.
All fields marked with an * are required
Invalid or Empty Required Fields are highlighted inbelow.