Having a Vision : Engaging the Community Luncheon
Friday, April 11, 2014
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fellowship with ACT members at 11:00 a.m., then at 12:00 p.m. we will host a luncheon of encouragement for all faculty, SPC students, doctor of ministry, and masters in divinity students. A panel of selected speakers will offer up encouragement and tell of their experiences in maintaining and designing their Vision, and how they use their Vision to engage the community.
Lunch will be provided for the first 35 who RSVP.
- Hosted by:
- Association of Christian Therapists--Student Circle (ACT-SC)
- Robertson Hall - Room 113
- Event is Free
- Current Students, Faculty
- Reserve a lunch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by April 7th, 2014
- Special Notes:
- This event is specific for doctoral students in ministry, psychology, and counseling/education programs; masters students in counseling and divinity; and all faculty.