Homeschool Day 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Are you the parent of a homeschool student, or do you know someone who is?
The Regent University College of Arts & Sciences Homeschool Day is an opportunity for participants to take part in hands-on, engaging learning activities in areas such as government, law and public policy, cinema/TV and theatre, business plan creation and CSI techniques, and animation and new media.
The program is open to high school-aged students and to rising 9th graders. We will also offer two sessions for homeschool parents.
- Hosted by:
- Regent University College of Arts & Sciences
- Library Auditorium
- $15 per student/parent - $12 per each additional family member
- Prospective Students, Community & Public
- By Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- Special Notes:
- *Registration from 8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to register. Event FAQs located here.