Psychology Educational Goals
Students will be able to:
- Understand and apply basic research design, data analysis, and interpretation.
- Demonstrate familiarity with key concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends in psychology.
- Recognize and understand the complexity of socio-cultural diversity and its influence in psychology.
- Understand how to implement knowledge, skills, and values in occupational pursuits in a variety of settings.
- Articulate a Biblical worldview while demonstrating an understanding of existing models of spiritual integration related to the study of psychology.
- Exhibit the capacity to weigh evidence, tolerate ambiguity, act ethically, and reflect other values that are the underpinnings of the discipline.