Psychology Educational Goals
Students will be able to:
- Understand and apply basic design, data analysis, and interpretation of psychological research.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the discipline of psychology holistically, connecting the subfields of the major and recognizing connections to other fields of study.
- Articulate a biblical worldview while demonstrating an understanding of existing models of spiritual integration related to the study of psychology.
- Exhibit the capacity to weigh evidence, tolerate ambiguity, act ethically, and reflect other values that are the underpinnings of the discipline.
- Articulate responses to enduring questions about the human condition from a classically informed, experiential, scientific, and philosophical study of psychology.